CorTec Enterprise Edition
Single User (no network versions available)
The Ideal Tool for a Single User to Manage Multiple On-Site Profit Centers
CorTec Enterprise Edition - Single User is part of the top-end, CorTec line of products. Borrowing some of the popular CorTec functionality, in a stand-alone single user version this program offers a complete back office software solution for complex foodservice operations with more than one profit center on the same site.
Ideal for large hotels, conference centers, or catering halls, this innovative program - like each of the products in the CSS Catalog of Products, - focuses on inventory control, recipe and food costing, purchasing and ordering. CorTec Enterprise Edition lets you:
- Track requisitions and transfers between profit centers using a single program.
- Update menu pricing using Theoretical Food Cost Worksheets to analyze "what if" scenarios across recipe/menu categories.
- Manage several restaurants that operate from one main site.
- Transfer information such as inventory, invoices and recipes between each of your profit centers
CSS offers a wide spectrum of software from ChefTec to Ultra and to the CorTec Enterprise Edition to meet the needs of various users and businesses. ChefTec has always been a powerful tool for chefs and owner-operators and CorTec has been the software of choice for our multi-unit customers. CorTec Enterprise Edition fills the need for operations that fall in between.
Brian Bennett, President
What other professionals have said...
Culinary Software Services
Designed by the professionals at Culinary Software Services, the family of ChefTec Software products allows you to decrease your spending while increasing your profits. Each is backed by 60 days of FREE technical support and comprehensive training for you and your staff.
Here's What You Can do With CorTec Enterprise Edition!
Culinary Software Services products are rated #1 in functionality and customer service. A proven product at an affordable price - with CorTec it's that simple!
Recipe & Menu Costing
- Store, scale, and size an unlimited number of recipes.
- Instantly analyze recipe and menu costs by portion or yield.
- Update prices, change ingredients in every recipe, with the touch of a button.
- Cost an entire function or catering job in minutes. Generate accurate catering bids.
- Add videos for preparation and training.
- Add pictures of plate turnout, or plate layout, for consistency.
- Track rising food costs automatically.
- Compare vendor pricing at the touch of a button - from purchases or bids.
- Enter Invoices quickly using the "auto-populate" feature.
- Use a Mobile Handheld - Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) for inventory taking.
- Generate customized reports on purchases, price variances, bids, credits.
- Take the pain out of physical inventory, ordering and maintenance of par levels.
- Automatically track activity based on purchases and sales.
- Calculate inventory on-hand for multiple locations.
- Compare theoretical and actual usage and identify problem areas.
- Calculate overall percentage food cost.
- Preloaded database of over 1,900 ingredients with unlimited capacity for additional inventory items.
- Lists of ingredients in different languages (such as, Spanish, French, and German) are available with unlimited capacity for adding additional ingredients.
- Track sales by day or period.
- Rank sales by contribution to profit or number sold.
- Interface for Point Of Sale (POS) as an add-on.
- Create Master and Location production sheets.
- Create production sheets manually or automatically based on par levels.
- Raw inventory automatically depleted through completed production sheets.
- Production recipes on completed production sheet added to finished goods.
Requisitions & Transfers
- Send requisitions for recipes or inventory items between profit centers.
- Automatically fill requisitions received according to stock levels.
- Send transfers between profit centers.
- Send invoices for goods transferred between profit centers.
- Automatically combine requisitions from several profit centers.
- Generate orders or production sheets from requisitions or combined requisitions.
Purchasing & Ordering
- Generate orders based on Par levels.
- Order based on lowest price/lowest bid.
- Generate orders for multi-vendors or single vendor.
- Use a Mobile Handheld - Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) for ordering.
- Convert orders into an invoice instantaneously and modify for changes on receipt of goods.
- Track purchasing in detail and summary.
- Ability to analyze by inventory category, account category, profit center, location, etc.
- Instant flag on price increases and decreases.
- Compares vendor bids and actual purchases between vendors.
- Get a quick and accurate analysis of nutritional values for up to 5,000 most commonly used ingredients. Add your
own specialty items.
- Calculate nutritional values for your recipes and menu items.
- See at a glance which menu items are low fat, low calorie, etc.
- Print a "Nutritional Facts" label.
Order Your Copy of CorTec Enterprise Edition Today and
Receive 60 Days of FREE Technical Support and Training.
Discover the foodservice tool that makes your job easier and quickly pays for itself, At only $3995, CorTec Enterprise Edition includes 60 days of free training and technical support.
When yours is a large, complex establishment with multiple profit centers on site, CorTec Enterprise Edition is the one utensil your operation needs to continually run each center smoothly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Order your copy online today or call toll free at 1-800-447-1466. In Colorado, call 303-447-3334.
To order, simply complete the Online Order Form.
Or, call us toll free at 1-800-447-1466 (or dial 303-447-3334).
[ Home | Catalog | Order ]
Culinary Software Services, Inc. 1900 Folsom Street Suite 210 Boulder, CO 80302 USA (303) 447-3334
Copyright © 1995-2013 by Culinary Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.